Do you want to learn how to exercise and be healthy for a low cost?
For the price of a shirt, this book will teach you
How to Workout
The book is titled: "How to Workout - Simple and effective principles on how to exercise in the traditional gym."
Simply stated, it does exactly that.
This eBook was written to help anyone starting out with exercise or who is looking to improve their exercise knowledge. It seems like people are either stuck with magazine cutouts, or paying for training. There is a gap in the middle, and I want to fix that. Even more so, I want to provide people the ability to take their health into their own hands without feeling lost at the gym. A lot of people don't have the luxury to pay for a trainer, and I know a lot of people would love to have more direction. Here is the answer for some direction.
In this book you will read about:
- How to properly stack the joints for upper and lower body exercise
- Correct exercise form with free weights and machines
- How to pick exercises that target certain muscles and goals
- How to design your own workouts (i.e. applying strength training, cardio, circuits, stretching, ect.)
- Nutrition guidance and sample plans
- Various sample workouts for various goals
- An extensive exercise index showing how to do almost every exercise you can think of
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.